Senior Associate – Academics & Research
jkoduganti at iihs dot ac dot in
M.Sc (Economics), Symbiosis International University; B.A, University of Pune
Jyothi is part of the Research team at IIHS and she provides research support for work on urban economics and other related projects within IIHS, including data analysis, literature reviews, assistance with report writing, and other required research tasks.
- Koduganti, J. (2016, Forthcoming). An examination of female workforce participation in urban India. The Administrator: Journal of LBSNAA.
- Surie, A., & Koduganti, J. (2016). The emerging nature of work in platform economy companies in Bengaluru, India: case of Uber and Ola cab drivers. E-Journal of International and Comparative Labour Studies, 5(3), 1-36.
- Revi, A., Jana, A., Malladi, T., Anand, G., Anand, S., Bazaz, A., . . . Shah, S. (2015). Urban India 2015: Evidence. Bangalore: Indian Institute for Human Settlements.
- Anand, S., & Koduganti, J. (2015, July 30). Urban India and its female demographic dividend. IndiaSpend. Retrieved from http://www.indiaspend.com/cover-story/urban-india-and-its-female-demographic-dividend-58841
- Anand, S., Arakali, A., Jana, A., Koduganti, J. & Sami, N. (2015). Manufacturing cities: industrial policy and urban growth (IIHS-RF paper on manufacturing cities). Bangalore: Indian Institute for Human Settlements.
- Anand, S., Bhan, G., Idicheria, C., Jana, A., & Koduganti, J. (2014). Locating the debate: poverty and vulnerability in urban India (IIHS-RF paper on urban poverty). Bangalore: Indian Institute for Human Settlements.
- Revi, A., Koduganti, J. & Anand, S. (2014). Cities as engines of inclusive development (IIHS-RF paper on Indian urban economy). Bangalore: Indian Institute for Human Settlements.
For more details, see Google Scholar profile.