Amrutraj Ravi Benahal
abenahal at iihs dot ac dot in
Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking, University of Hyderabad;
M.L.I.Sc, Karnatak University, Dharwad; B.Sc, Karnatak University, Dharwad
Amrutraj has around 4 years of experience. He was an Associate at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore where he was responsible for the library management. As Project Fellow at the Department of Library and Information Studies, University of Mysore, he worked on survey research and conducted literature review and compiled the required information for the project. He has completed his internship at the Learning Resource Centre, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
At IIHS, he is responsible for procurement, classification, cataloguing, RFID tagging and other library housekeeping operations.
- Benahal, A. R. (2017, Forthcoming). The impact of workshops on the adaptability of the koha library management system in India. International Journal of Library Science, 15(2).
- Benahal, A. R. (2017). Performance evaluation: lessons from the corporate sector. In P. K. Mahesh (Ed.), International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology (pp. 130-134). Trivandrum: Grenze Scientific Society.
- Benahal, A. R. (2012). Use of e-resources by academia: an analysis of literature from 1995–2010. Information Studies, 18(2), 105-124.
- Hadagali, G. S., Kumbar, B. D., & Benahal, A. (2009). Citation analysis of PH. D. theses submitted to Karnatak University, Dharwad in the field of physics. Information Studies, 15(2), 115-127.
- Benahal, A. R. (2009, February). Digital rights management: an overview. Paper presented at the Seventh International Convention on Automation of Libraries in Education and Research, University of Pondicherry, Pondicherry.
For more details, see Google Scholar profile.